Meu perfil

Minha foto
Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil

terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2009

Black Kids

Ouvi hj essa música... muito legal, lembra Cure e os bons tempos 80's!!!

o clipe:



e a letra:
You are the girl that I've been dreaming of ever since I was a little girl.  One! I'm biting my tongue. Two! He's kissin' on you. Three! Oh, why can't you see? One! Two! Three! Four!  The word's on the streets and it's on the news: I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you. He's got two left feet and he bites my moves. I'm not gonna teach him how to dance! dance! dance! dance! The second I do, I know we're gonna be through. I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you. He don't suspect a thing. I wish he'd get a clue. I'm not gonna teach him how to dance! dance! dance! dance!  One! You're biting my tongue. Two! I'm kissin' on you. Three! Is he better than me?

Nenhum comentário: